Subscribe

* indicates required

Experiencing the Taylor Swift Concert: Awesome

The dedicated Swifties of Seattle caused an earthquake of a magnitude of 2.3 during her showings on July 22nd and 23rd. The fans along with the music was enough noise and movement to turn all of that into an equivalent of an earthquake. Over 144,000 fans were there that weekend with both of those shows being fully booked out. 

As someone who has experienced this concert it was one of the best concerts ever performed. From country to as a global pop icon, Taylor Swift’s journey through her music has been nothing short of wonderful. Spanning over three hours with a staggering 44 songs including 2 surprise songs for each concert, the ERAS Tour takes fans on a captivating journey, right from her 2006 self-titled debut to her latest 2023 album, Midnights. 

The experience of getting there and seeing all those people in the stadium is a crazy experience. People are in lines all over trading different kinds of friendship bracelets with each other. All while waiting for their chance at the merch line to buy some exclusive merch. I was fortunate enough to bring bracelets and even get myself a Taylor Swift hoodie that night.

Fans in the stadium roaring along with Taylor Swift during the duration of her show

When you get to your seat you get these light up bracelets that they tell you when you can pull the tag off to start lighting them up. The show begins with an exciting clock countdown and the song Applause by Lady Gaga as the anticipation grows. Once the countdown finally hits zero then we see performers come out then Taylor Swift herself appear out from the middle of the stage. The ambiance of the arena is amazing because as Taylor is going through her different albums out of order she is singing her out all while performing and we the fans are right there with us. We get to experience the different Era’s of Taylor Swift and different points of her life all while enjoying the concert white trying to avoid the heavy price we paid to be there. 

All though the concert was amazing I will say there is a few things I wish we could have avoided throughout our journey. Ticketmaster is the enemy of all Swifites because of what happened when she released her tour dates. My mom and I got on the presale but it was a hassle because Ticketmaster had to reschedule until later that day for everyone. Once we were able to get onto ticketmaster again we were in the option to buy tickets and you could just see the different seats being taken up so we rushed and we go good side seats for about 220 each including tax. That would be the only downside I would say it was for attending the Eras Tour.