Jujutsu Kaisen Makes a Grand Comeback with Season 2

The 31st of August, the second half of the second season of JJK came out and took fans by surprise.

Cover art for the flashback segment of season 2 Jujutsu Kaisen. (Crunchyroll)

Those that have been caught up with the series’ anime adaptation know that up until this new episode, the season has been primarily a flashback of the older main cast’s experience as curse users. Because of the lack of the core four cast, many found themselves missing them. 

“I thoroughly enjoyed the flash back, because you got to see young Gojo learning how to be the most powerful person in the series” Senior Declan Noriega says “I also enjoyed seeing the wiser characters being young and bantering with each other”

As of the day this is being published, the seventh episode of the season is the second to include the main cast from season two. Fans were ecstatic to see the main characters back as well as the presumably exciting train events that are about to unfold.

“Ahh the REAL start of Shibuya Incident Arc. Only happy, peaceful, and joyful times are ahead of us!” Commenter EnclawGR11 says.

I myself am incredibly excited to see and experience this new season and see how the next 13~ episodes are going to unfold, available on Crunchyroll.